Sunday, July 21, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW- MAC's Candy Yum Yum

Hey beauts! See this lovely pink lip color? Well this is called Candy Yum Yum, or I like to call it "the greatest lipstick color EVER", the name that I used to call MAC's Ruby Woo. I am obsessed with this color! It looks good on every complexion and for darker skin, it goes awesome with a plum colored liner (I like to use Vino). For lighter skin, you could either do Vino, but you could also just to a true pink liner as well :) This lipstick retails at $14, but I got it for free 99! Wanna know how? I participated in the Back 2 M·A·C Recycling program. Trade in six empty (or depotted like I do) MAC products and you can redeem a free lipstick, an eyeshadow or a lipgloss (excluding VIVA Glam products).

Well that's all I've got to say!

Goodbye :)
$ky

No comments:

Post a Comment