Thursday, August 16, 2012

How About You DO IT YOURSELF : cutout skull tees

WOW, isnt this shirt amazeballs?? Well I'm gonna show you how to make it! This is what you're gonna need:
-Scissors
-tailor's chalk (or you could use a marker, but I'd suggest tailors chalk since it IS cheap.. you could probably even use regular chalk, but I've never tried using regular chalk so if you do, tell me how it worked out for you!)
-A flat surface
-A shirt you dont mind cutting up
-you dont really need it but here's a template if you WANT it. http://images.coplusk.net/project_images/37637/image/full_skull1.jpg THE OTHER HALF http://images.coplusk.net/project_images/37638/image/full_skull2.jpg
-IMAGINATION
-whatever other doohickies you'd like to add :3

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO.
-either sketch out where you're going to cut, or use the template & trace
-cut out your holes
-I suggest stretching where you cut so you can hide any uneven spots
-wear the heck out of your shirt!

Okay that was a REALLY easy tutorial, I'm pretty sure I KNOW that you can do it :-)

please comment below & tell me how yours came out & tell me what you wanna read on my blog next!

Today's song is completely random & it's what I was listening to whilst blogging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVAhsfvEH4A <-- tearin up my heart by Nsync haha!

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING & I LOVE ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT READ MY BLOG.
-$ky

P.S.- TALK TO ME LOL!! I'M BORED! Plus I dont bite, so dont be afraid to talk to me on my blog, I'll definitely respond!


No comments:

Post a Comment