Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Is it worth buying? Summer's Eve Body Wash

okay okay you guys! so I've been so MIA it isnt even funny & I'm SO SORRY about that! Okay so before I do this quick review, how was everybody's first day? Mine was....eventful aha. But on with the review I go!

So this Summer's Eve body wash is like $5.42 I think, but its worth it! Okay so I dont trust a whole lot of scenty stuff near my ummmmm...you know what! haha so i got this stuff and LOVE IT! It safe to use all over your body & I feel squeaky clean after using it! I use the one for sensitive skin (pink bottle) just to make sure that nothing get infected or burned because its to chemical-ish lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU3Rk-Z9boM

Song of the day is "So Fresh, So Clean" by OutKast! lol I'm so punny!

Love, Peace & Shower Gel,
$ky!

No comments:

Post a Comment